Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wait Patiently

Have you been praying for something and have not yet received an answer?

I know its frustrating when your prayers seem to hit a glass ceiling and go no further. You spend day after day asking, begging, and negotiating with God for an answer, but nothing! What is a Christian supposed to do now, right?

Have patience! Some answers require nothing more than waiting for God's timing. Heb 10:36 says, "You have need of patience, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise." When you know that you are doing God's will, pray and wait until your answer comes.

"I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps." - Psalm 40:1-2

Be Blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment