Friday, February 17, 2012

Blog Update!

Hello friends,

Thank you for checking out the relaunch of my blog.

As you have seen over the past few weeks, my relauch was kicked off with daily blogs to get the word out about this ministry medium and to give you a foretaste of what you can expect.

I would like to inform you that now that the relaunch has successfully met its debut, beginning on Monday, February 20th, I will be blogging messages weekly rather than daily. Please don't miss the short messages that I know God will inspire me to prepare just for you! A word in season for what you need; a word that I know will be life altering and devil defeating!

Thank you again for your support of this ministry. You can help us spread the word by telling your friends and by clicking on the fb share icon each time you log in to load the link onto your fb page.

My wife and I are praying for each of you!

Be Blessed!

Pastor Franklyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment