Monday, February 6, 2012

Motivational Monday: You Can Make It!

Welcome to the beginning of another blog week.

I'm calling today Motivational Monday as I believe most of you may need just a little push to help you start your engines this week.

Let me begin by declaring that if there has ever been a day that you have victory in your life, it's today! I believe in you but just know that God believe's in you even more! I admonish you not tolet the burdens of life deceive you into thinking that you won't make it or that you can't do it (whatver it is). Sometimes God allows you the displeasure of having to walk through the hard things rather than removing them from your pathway, but only because of His great desire to show Himself strong. Your problems are not signs of God's absence, they are opportunities to prove His faithfulness, grace, and love.

So go ahead and walk through whatever may be in front of you by declaring as David did in the twenty third Psalm, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me..."

There was nothing profound about today's message but in it's simplicity I know you have renewed hope.

 I leave you with this scripture...

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD."
Psalm 25:4-7

0 comments:

Post a Comment